Welkom op mijn weblog. Ik zal hier berichtjes plaatsen omtrent mijn quilt-hobby en mijn gezin. Wat leuk dat je hier een kijkje komt nemen. Ik zou het heel erg leuk vinden als je een berichtje achter laat.

Welcome to my blog. I will tell you about my quilting hobby and my family. How nice of you to take a look here. I would like it very much if you leave a comment. Forgive me the mistakes I will undoubtedly make by translating the Dutch text in English.
Sorry, I have stopped translating the Dutch text.

zaterdag 22 mei 2010

Bloemen Flowers

Vanaf vanmiddag ruikt het zooo lekker hier in huis.
Mooie bloemen, mooi weer, dat moet wel een mooi weekend worden.

As from this afternoon it smells soooo good in this house. 
Beautiful flowers, good weather, it must be a nice weekend.


Fijn weekend!

Have a nice weekend!

2 opmerkingen: